Some fast-acting neighbours rushed to help residents of an Ash Street home who were trying to battle a house fire themselves on Sunday night.
Three young children are without Christmas presents and their home after a fire on Christmas Eve.
When firefighters arrived on the scene, they found a garage fire connected to an apartment building.
The fire, which firefighters believe started at the Christmas tree in the living room, caused extensive damage to the first floor of the home. The inside of the home has smoke and water damage. The fire spread from the first vehicle to the second, and then into the house.
CMPD says both trailers are destroyed and Red Cross is assisting in housing one of the families.
The fire was under investigation Monday, although investigators believe it may have been accidental, Franklin said.
"Within minutes, the Middlesex Fire Department responded and immediately requested a second alarm." he said.
What Are Online Games
If we are all honest with each other, there is no denying that when real money is involved the activity is no longer for leisure. And in some cases, it is even used to refer to something that is done elsewhere for an income but now being done for recreation.