Former world number one tennis player Maria Sharapova should not be fast-tracked into next month's French Open as she returns from a doping ban, insists Polish rival Agnieszka Radwanska.
Stuttgart offered the 30-year-old Russian a wildcard entry because she no longer has a world ranking.
Whether she receives a wildcard for Roland Garros will be revealed just a week before qualifying begins for the clay court Major.
French Tennis Federation (FTF) president Bernard Giudicelli said last month they faced a moral dilemma and hinted he was against it.
The French Open will already be without the other biggest name in women's tennis after Serena Williams announced Thursday she is pregnant with her first child and will sit out the 2017 season.
"Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova are two unconnected cases", said Giudicelli.
"So far she hasn't been invited to play at slams in Paris and London and in my opinion that's how it should remain".
Top-ranked players Angelique Kerber and Andy Murray are among those who have questioned whether Sharapova should be allowed to resume her career in main draws without playing her way back through qualifiers.
Sharapova, last week, criticised the WTA for not making her aware that meldonium had been added to the banned list of substances prior to testing positive for it at the 2016 Australian Open.
Meldonium, which was previously legal, was banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency earlier that year, but Sharapova claims she missed the memo instructing her to stop using it.
The Russian makes her return next Wednesday - the first day she is eligible to play - having been given a wildcard for Stuttgart's WTA tournament with some rivals disapproving of the organisers' decision.
She said: "She should win her place thanks to good results".
This is because several players, including another former world number one Caroline Wozniacki, have also questioned whether she should have received a wildcard.
Regulators sue Ocwen Financial, say it mishandled mortgages
Regulators and consumer watchdogs anxious that the company's fast expansion created new risks for already beleaguered borrowers. More than 580,000 customers have complained to Ocwen about errors in the last two years, according to the consumer bureau.
World number one Murray crashes out of Monte Carlo
During the early moments of the match, it was Almagro who had taken the lead and had even served for the opening set at 5-3. World No 1 Andy Murray (left) blew a 4-0 third set lead to lose to 15th-seeded Albert Ramos-Vinolas of Spain.