The match had been postponed after three explosions hit German football team Borussia Dortmund's bus late on April 11, 2017 ahead of a Champions League home game.
The roadside blasts left Dortmund's Spanish worldwide Marc Bartra and a policeman injured, with the bombs "containing metal pieces" detonating minutes after the team bus set off to a planned Champions League game against Monaco on Tuesday night.
Tuesday's match was rescheduled for 24 hours later and Monaco secured a 3-2 victory over Dortmund, who will next host Eintracht Frankfurt in the Bundesliga on Saturday.
"It will take time to deal with it in a proper way because I'm pretty sure if somebody who made the decision afterwards had been in the bus they wouldn't have played the game".
'We were not attacked on the field by an opponent; we were attacked from inside the bus as men, ' Tuchel said in a post-match broadcast interview with former Norway worldwide Jan Aage Fjortoft. "I feel pride, thinking that all the harm they wanted to do to us on Tuesday led to nothing worse than that".
"But we are human beings and there is so much more than football in this world. It gives you a feeling of impotence". "The last thing I thought about was the game".
However, German Minister of the Interior Thomas De Maiziere agreed with Spahn in that the match needed to go on and that by not playing would be allowing the attackers to win. "I know exactly the road, exactly the place where it is". We are outside of the bus, Marc [Barta] gets driven away in an ambulance, and we are informed about the decision.
Teenager Kylian Mbappe struck twice as Monaco claimed victory at Signal Iduna Park, with Tuchel furious at UEFA's handling of the situation.
"The more time we get, the better", Tuchel said Thursday, adding he hoped Marco Reus could make his return.
It is remarkable how they were able to turn around after all that and play the following evening.
When I saw Marc ...
"Of course, I think everyone would understand if you say, 'don't play it, ' and find a solution next week or whatever".
Uefa issued a statement which read: "We were in touch with all parties and never received any information which suggested that any of the teams did not want to play". "The players had the choice not to play but no one chose this option".
"In France, we know this", said Monaco supporter Pierre Calmon, 50, from Toulouse, who was attending the match with his son, 16-year-old Thomas.
Another New Kendrick Lamar Album Rumored
The album was just released and it's a no-brainer that it will be going to number one on the Billboard 200 with the next chart. Zacari isn't as big of a name as the two aforementioned giants but his featured work on Love was one of the stand-out tracks.
BJP hopeful of dethroning BJD govt in Odisha in 2019
According to Prasad, Shah said that the BJP's golden time would come when it won in Karnataka, Odisha and West Bengal. After that he will take part in the OdiaNew Year celebrations at party headquarters along with state leaders.
Texans to host draft party for Houstonians
This past season was clearly Clowney's finest, as he was selected for his first Pro Bowl and was named 2nd-team All-NFL. Texans defensive end Jadeveon Clowney (90) was a thorn in the side of Patriots quarterback Tom Brady on Saturday night.